I was in the middle of Amish country over the weekend riding at camp Woodward with a bunch of friends. Driving through the town is like going back in time 200 years. The Amish drive around on the side of the road in their horse and buggies and only wear goofy black and white clothes. They live exactly how movies like 먹튀사이트them.
It was great not having to worry about email, poker politics, and internet for a few days, but if it wasn’t for the skate-parks, I’d probably go nuts out there. I don’t know how people can live like that. I need the technology.
I’ve actually been following through with a lot of my new years goals. So far I’ve completed the goal to get a Wii and run another bloggerpods tournament. Those were the easiest, although I did have to wait out in freezing weather for 6 hours to get my Wii.
– So far the most rewarding one has been learning nose manuals (with no brakes) on my bike. It’s even more rewarding then trying to make $50,000 or getting high search engine rankings with my site.
I’m sure nobody reading this can relate to learning a bike trick, but you can probably understand what it’s like to try something for what seems like forever and then finally start to ‘get’ it.
I’ve been working on these nose manuals every chance I get, usually alone in front of my house or behind some building. For months I’d just flip over my handlebars for hours trying to figure out if it’s even possible to do without brakes. Lately i’ve been able to find that balance point and I’m starting to learn to manipulate my weight in-order to stay there. I swear, it’s the most rewarding feeling ever, even with nobody around. I still don’t have full control in them, but I can feel it coming.
– I didn’t have the balls to try flairs at woodward, but i’m pretty sure I’ll be able to learn them this year.
– Pushups are going well. I’ve been staying in good shape, so I should be able to reach 100 by around summer.
– I’ll either need to get a lot more productive while I’m on my computer or get lucky to make $50,000 this year. I’m very easily distracted.
– I’m not sure about the future of Donkit. Both Kjell and I haven’t had a chance to put much time into it lately.
– The odds are obviously against me winning $5,000 in a poker tournament, but I’m not ruling this one out just yet.